You are being invited to join a small group of people who are at risk of Type 2 diabetes on a Healthier You lifestyle change programme. The programme will be held at a local venue.
The sessions will be led by facilitators who are trained to ensure that you are provided with honest, up-to-date, evidence-based information about the causes, effects and options for managing your risk of Type 2 diabetes. To find out more the provider of the prevention programme will be attending the following surgeries within the Affinity group. Please note you can go a long to any of the surgeries which is convenient for you to discuss the programme prior to signing up for the service.
- 7th November – Thornton Medical Centre. Thornton – 10am –12.00
- 7th November – Willows Medical Centre Queensbury – 2pm- 4pm
- 14th November – Shipley Medical Centre – 10am – 4pm
- 14th November – Alexandra Road BD18 3EG – 10am – 4pm
- 21st November – Sunnybank Surgery Wyke – 10am – 12.00
- 21st November – Village Hall Clayton BD14 6QN – 2pm- 4pm
- 28th November – Haigh Hall Medical Centre – 10am – 12:00