Non-NHS Services

If you need a doctor to carry out a medical examination (e.g. for a HGV licence) or complete a medical certificate (e.g. for an insurance company) please ask the receptionist – these services are not covered by the NHS and there will be a charge. We need at least a week to complete private medical certificates.

We do not sign;

  • Passport application forms
  • Shotgun licence applications